Complete readings and video viewing assignments BEFORE class
- Course introduction
- Dr. Robert Glass, “What is art history and where is it going?” in Smarthistory, October 28, 2017, retrieved from: https://smarthistory.org/what-is-art-history/.
- TED-Ed, “How art can help you analyze,” in Smarthistory, December 20, 2015, retrieved from: https://smarthistory.org/how-art-can-help-you-analyze/.
- The British Museum, “Lion Man,” in Smarthistory, March 30, 2018, retrieved from: https://smarthistory.org/lion-man-2/.
- Dr. Bryan Zygmont, “Venus of Willendorf,” in Smarthistory, November 21, 2015, retrieved from: https://smarthistory.org/venus-of-willendorf/.
- Tedesco, Laura Anne. “Lascaux (ca. 15,000 B.C.).” In Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History. New York: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2000–. Retrieved from: http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/lasc/hd_lasc.htm (October 2000)
- UNESCO TV / © NHK Nippon Hoso Kyokai. “Stonehenge, Avenbury and Associated Sites” In Unesco TV, August 22, 2012, retrieved from: https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/373/video